Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday's post week #2

Shane got to dangle his feet over the bed today and I was told he did great. They do these great feats before visiting hours....bummer! But he is trying to get up and out of bed a little sooner than the nurses are ready for. He is still very groggy and some of his facts are a tad bit off, but he really is doing pretty well, we hope that he will be done with the grogginess within a week. He also started another infection today, but its source of origin has not been determined yet. So another penicillin was started. I told Shane that Arizona was getting two more temples and he said, "The work just keeps rolling forward, doesn't it?" And my reply was yes it does, I was not surprised by his answer, just how matter of fact he was. I hope for more clarity every day.
-sara

1 comment:

Col.Smeag said...

Hi I'm Dave Tanige's husband and I found this article that I think you may be interested in. It's about a new regrowth method in the experimental stages. It's hasn't tried on burn victims yet but they are thinking about it. It's from the BBC news.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7354458.stm