My top ten favorite things about our trip:
1. The weather. Anything beats 114 degrees
2. Picturesque views 24/7.
3. Seeing whales, seals, eagles and NO bears!
4. Having a balcony to sit outside and watch the ice burgs.
5. Playing cards, eating dinner, and touring Alaska with good friends.
6. Zipping through the trees 100 off the ground in Juneau.
7. Sleeping in
8. Spending time with Shane with no cell phones, clients or kids.
9. Hiking and then floating down a freezing river in Skagway.
10. Kayaking, catching a nasty fish and finding my boat, The Sara B.
I loved it and I would go back again. Here are some of my favorite photos from our trip.
Let's start planning the next trip!