Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our March madness


I am amazed at how fast the past month has gone.  We hosted the dinner for Sadie's in our back yard.  We spent weeks getting ready for this two hour event.  I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator!  But the kids had a great time and we got some things done around the house.  So it was a win, win for all involved.

Jackson turned 14 on March 6th.  He shares his birthday with my mom.  We had the family over for treats.  So we started a new family tradition, cinnamon rolls instead of cake.  Thanks to Jessie!  But honestly, they are the best rolls on this earth and everyone loves them so they are a real treat.  I don't think there was one roll left.  It is amazing to me that my son will be leaving on his mission (for the church) in 5 years!  I can't believe how fast he has grown up.  He is a great young man. 

  We then got ready for Shane's parents to come and visit for a week.  They came to Mexico with us for spring break.  We had a great time and the beach is alway one of our favorite places to spend time together.  I will post pictures in a slideshow of our past adventures.  

Life is good, I am blessed.
                           

1 comment:

tamra said...

Any chance you or Jessie will share the cinnamon roll recipe since its exceptional??