Monday, September 21, 2009

Top Ten list

My top ten favorite things about our trip:
1. The weather. Anything beats 114 degrees
2. Picturesque views 24/7.
3. Seeing whales, seals, eagles and NO bears!
4. Having a balcony to sit outside and watch the ice burgs.
5. Playing cards, eating dinner, and touring Alaska with good friends.
6. Zipping through the trees 100 off the ground in Juneau.
7. Sleeping in
8. Spending time with Shane with no cell phones, clients or kids.
9. Hiking and then floating down a freezing river in Skagway.
10. Kayaking, catching a nasty fish and finding my boat, The Sara B.

I loved it and I would go back again. Here are some of my favorite photos from our trip.

Let's start planning the next trip!
-sara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put me on the list!! How fun!

Heather and Sean said...

Can we come too?!?! That looks like fun!
All our love!

Summer said...

great pics. I especially love the Sara B boat. That is how I refer to you, you're on my phone that way. And *if* I mention anything to my other half I have to clarify Sara B cuz I have a Sarah sis in law.

so I guess long story short, cool pic. :)

christy said...

It was a FABULOUS trip!! The pictures are great...sure wish I had some...hint hint!! :)