Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here is to 2010

So basically I have been blogging less than half heartedly...

I need to do better if I am going to do this. Cause by nature, I am not a quitter!

So my goal is this, to post at least twice a week. That is my minimum(I hope).

I am going to start out this year by sharing with you my "I am" statement and one word I want to improve on for 2010. My partner gave me this idea (thanks Molly!!) This way I have not failed with my resolutions by the 23rd of this month. These are reminders of what I want to work on for the year.
Be Compassionate

I am reading my scriptures

I am giving Service

I am not a quitter

I am a Cosmetic success story

I am a good wife, mom and friend

Wish me luck!!




2 comments:

Heather and Sean said...

Good luck!!! Hope you have even more successin 2010!! Love ya!

amy said...

Love the I am statements. This year is going to ROCK!