Friday, January 16, 2009

construction zone

I thought today would be a great day to revamp my blog, so I started moving, then deleting and then before I knew it, my blog was mostly bare.  So I started looking for replacement parts.  I looked and looked and looked.  And as you can tell I found nothing.  I spent way to much time on this today and my blog is still bare!  So I do appologize for the nakedness but until I find some cute things to add, she is what she is.  So if any of you readers have any cute fixin's for my blog please advise.

2 comments:

Summer said...

hey you know I like doing bloggy art crap right? I like making backgrounds and headers and garb. I'm no Molly ;) but if you want something specific hollar. :)

molly said...

Looks adorable to me! You must have found some stuff?