Saturday, January 24, 2009

Super Scout, super dress and super fast month






Wow, has this month gone by fast.  I am not sure really why or what I have been doing other than house braking Scout, working on the winter formal check list.....my only thing to do is to write a check for everything on the list.  Haley was a hold out until a week ago when she decided to ask someone.  So we went into a dress frenzy to find that "perfect" dress and we hit the jackpot on the second day.  At first glance I thought we would get out of this pretty resonably, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

As for Scout, she, I thought was really close to being house broken this past week, but the last two days have been the worst so far.  I hope I can remain patient and not move her out of the house.  But Jake can't get enough of her.  He is still able to carry her, so to her sometimes dislike, he carries her everywhere.  He sleeps with her, drives her in his truck, plays tug of war with her and just won't give her a minutes peace.  But all the kids love her and want to hold and cuddle with her.

Jackson also had his first experience being in a club baseball tournament.  It was out at Big League Dreams, which is really cool but really expensive, like a real big league game.  Overall, he had a great time though his team lost both games Saturday and didn't advance in the tournament. Sorry the picture is fuzzy, no flash aloud.   He also started his basketball season as well last Saturday and lets just say they got off to a rough start.  I am sure that I will have more highlights later in the season.  
The other major thing going on in our house is all of the talk of Jr. High registration.  Madison can't wait to get into Jr. high and that is all she talks about.  Jackson assures her that it is really no big deal, but nonetheless her enthusiasm is not waining.

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

You have been busy! House breaking a dog alone can be exhausting! Scout is darling though and, I'm sure, worth the effort of feeling like you are breaking in a new family member. Glad you found Haley's dress so soon--hope it all goes well! Great pics!