Sunday, August 3, 2008

Life started again...

It is somewhat hard to believe that it has been 6 weeks since Shane came home from the hospital. Time has gone by pretty fast most days. The daily care for his legs has gone down to about an hour, which is good news for all involved. He continues to improve. Not as quickly as he/we would like but we are grateful for his progress and we continue to give thanks for all of our miracles.
I have kinda enjoyed the whole blog thing, so with many words of encouragement, from many others, I am going to change our update blog to a family what's going on blog. I hope you enjoy.

-sara

1 comment:

tamra said...

I am so GLAD to see you guys posting again! I kept checking and hoping! Congratulations on all the wonderful progress. It was great seeing you guys a month or so ago. And I'll let you know when I'm in town again. Love you all!