Wednesday, October 29, 2008

one of those weeks.....




I don't know where the week has gone. I havn't been able to find time to blog at all and frankly I am starting to have signs of withdrawl.....anxiousness, frustration and craving chocolate bite size candy bars. Oh, wait that could just be the signs of having to come up with halloween costumes for my kids in the 11th hour. But in all seriousness Maddy and I have a mother daughter dinner tonight that I have been running all over town for today, and we will be in costume. So I will post pictures of us later.
But onto older but still important Buntrock news. First, I need to take a moment for my two hunters that hunted so hard but still came up empty handed in Jackson's elk hunt. After 4 full hunting days and lots of hiking with no elk in site they came home and decided to call if quits. They will try again next year and Shane is still looking forward to his in late November. But isn't Jackson cute in camo?

Shane and I went to an Adult only Halloween Party that was hosted by Molly & Tim Decrow and Cami & Tyler Wright. It was a ton of fun!! All of the couples were in costume and they were funny and really good. Of course I would have to say that the McCain/Palin team won the political division hands down, though there were two other couples as the Presidential hoefulls I was the only one who used a wig. So that should be worth something.....Thanks to the hosts for all of their work for a spooktacular evening!! I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Happy Haunting

3 comments:

christy said...

What a bummer!! Hopefully they will have better luck next hunt! I can't wait for the mother daughter costume picture...hope it is as good as the McCain-Palin (that was fun!!)

The Dewey's said...

I still laugh everytime I see you in that wig.

Jaimee said...

Your Halloween pics look awesome! Way to go McCain/Palin! You even had her glasses---great job! Better luck next time for Jackson. The great news is that with hunting there is always another hunt, another year, another adventure to "look forward" to. :D Good times!