Monday, October 13, 2008

Puerto Penasco

Rocky Point was a great time!! I have been luke warm on the whole Mexico thing up to this point. Shane had been the one pushing this relationship on me. But, I have to say that I am having a change of heart for this place. We had some problems with our solar power and had electricity about half of the time. I will admit that I was not super happy about that at the time, but I find myself looking for another weekend to go back. And I am even thinking if I would drive down by myself for a weekend maybe with with some friends or with my kids. So I would have to say that I am officially hooked on Mexico....well Rocky Point that is.

One thing that made the trip so fun was traveling with my sister Amy and with Jessie. I hope they had as much fun with us as we had with them. I am sure that it will be a trip that they won't forget soon, but they did say that they would come back even without electricity.

Some highlights of the trip were... seeing a whale bone wash up on shore.....watching the Office(season 1&2) for the first time.....seeing amazing waves at the beach......and just having a great time with people that I love the most!

I thought I would save you from a dreadful amount of photos that some of you may not want to see of our trip, so my good friend Jessie showed me how to do this cool slide show.....thanks Jessie!! So enjoy the show

8 comments:

The Dewey's said...

That was so fun, even if we didn't have power...lets go back!!

amy said...

I would totally go back, no question! I was trying to do a slideshow like yours but I could not figure it out. Yours looks great. Thanks for the shout out:-)

julie williams said...

looks like a blast!! Glad you had fun. I'll consider going with you someday- looks nice!

Jaimee said...

Looks like a great trip! I love all the pictures--especially the one of you all getting splashed by a huge wave. How fun! Glad you & Shane got a much needed break from real life. Fun, fun, fun.

christy said...

Yeah for Mexico!!! Great great pictures! Looks like a fabulous time was had by all!! If you ever do the solo/friend weekend...I BETTER BE INVITED!!! We could totally rock Mexico!!!

Summer said...

I love the ocean and Mexico=chill fun time. Loved the pics, huge waves!

molly said...

Looks like fun! Cracking up about the relationship being forced on you, and the change of heart. LOL. Loved all the pictures too!

tamra said...

Good family fun! Glad you guys could get away!
I can't believe the kids are almost all grown up!!!!!