Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our family together

Jake's birthday was yesterday, and he turned 4! We had cake and opened some gifts, thanks to B&H&R for all of the birthday fun. We took a quick minute to snap a shot of all of us together, and I have so say, we look pretty good. Shane's surgery went well and he started a new round of blood thinners to break up the clots, so we will see how they work. He is hoping that therapy will re-start on Monday without any other delays.

His legs have improved so much over the past 10 days, they are nothing short of a miracle. Thank you, for the prayers for Shane, and our family!
-sara

3 comments:

kristin said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations! you guys do look great! he he, it's nice to have a good looking family!

julie williams said...

Love the picture!!! You all look great-even you Shane!! I hope Jake had a good birthday... I can't believe he's four!! You truely have been blessed with many miracles through this whole ordeal but I know the bumps in the road are not easy. Todd and I went to the Temple today and put your names on the list (I know their already there but I won't hurt) and continue to pray for you all daily. We'll be in touch!! Love you all

Jaimee said...

Sara, you are amazing! I applaud all you are doing for your family. Shane looks really good and it's so nice to see your whole family together. I know your road is still long, but you guys have come so far and have made so much progress-- you truly are an inspiration to many! Good luck and please still call me when I can help. Love you all, Jaimee